Your LOCAL Produce & Grocery Distributor
- Customized delivery schedule to meet client’s individual business needs.
- Low minimum deliveries.
- ELD monitoring to track deliveries and alert customers to any unexpected schedule changes.
- Customized quantities to meet client’s individual business needs.
- Premium Brands including Driscolls, Dole, D’Arrigo Brothers, Taylor Farms, Rainier, Basciani Foods, and Sunkist.
- Single Source for Produce, Specialty Produce, Dairy, Frozen, Grocery, Proteins, and Dry Goods. We also are expanding our product lines to include Oatly Oat Milk and Califia Almond milk, Baron Spices, Caputo Flours, and Italian specialty items from Sogno Toscano.
- Convenient ordering options: online, by phone, by email, mobile app, or EDI.
- Expert sales team dedicated to maintaining great personal service.
- Resources including weekly market reports, product alerts, and new promotions, order guides, and velocity reports.
- Live, on-site Customer Service Associates in direct communication with our customers, our buyers, our warehouse crew, and our delivery drivers.
- Product tracking from the field to the customer (for product recall alerts when needed).
- Annual, third-party food safety audits and SQF (Safe Quality Food Level 2) excellence certifications posted on our website.
A state-of-the-art facility designed to keep food safe through:
- Constant digital monitoring of temperatures within a tenth of a degree.
- Refrigerated trucks and sealed shipping docks maintain the cold chain, ensuring safe products and preserving their shelf life.
- A St. Louis company since 1973, family-owned and operated.
- Customers are welcome to visit and tour our facility anytime.
- On-site Training and Conference Room (with full kitchen) available for customer use.
- Offering locally-grown produce and products including Cahokia Rice, Baetje Cheese, Companion Bakery, and Stuckmeyer Farm.
- Memberships in PRO*ACT and Frosty Acres allow us to combine the personal service and community connection of a local distributor with the product availability and pricing of a national operator.
- Greener Fields Together, a network of local farmers, distributors, and food operators working together to provide safe, fresh food and implementing sustainability practices to improve environmental impact.
- Green Business Bureau certified and Woman Owned Business certified.