Wed, Oct 4th, 2023
Dear Ole Tyme Customers:
UPDATE: Cauliflower is getting tight as some suppliers in Salinas are calling sold out on open-market product for the rest of the week. Cauliflower supplies in recent weeks have been good with the warmer weather bringing fields forward. This warmer weather has also started to cause quality issues in the fields set to harvest this weekend and next week.
- Limited supplies from lower yields through next week. May need to sub sizing or load in Santa Maria vs. Salinas.
- Markets are going up as suppliers are now selling out daily.
- May need to sub into an outside label or other sizing with your current supplier.
- Some suppliers are not harvesting tomorrow to try and get product to size up.
- Normal #s will be watched with most suppliers in Salinas.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Sales Representative.
Ole Tyme Produce
“The produce purchased from Ole Tyme Produce is always fresh and expertly packaged. We—and our recipients—appreciate the high quality and variety of produce.”
Chief Executive Officer, Operation Food Search
“From the driver to the CEO they bend over backwards to meet your needs. One of the best vendors of any type we have. Highly recommend them.”
“In these days of large corporations, it's nice to partner with a local family business. Their name says it all, Ole Tyme Produce, reminding you that their family grown business provides the kind of service you reminisce about from the past with quality grown and delivered products. Over 25 years we have come to count on their outstanding customer service, quality products, and their hospitality driven staff which has helped us grow our successful business. We appreciate their partnership, and we look forward to working together for many years to come.”
Owner/Operator, The Original Pancake House