Tues, Jan 2nd, 2024
Dear Ole Tyme Produce Customers:
Update: Navel Oranges
- Fruit is currently peaking on 88ct and larger; 113/138ct are very tight and will be this way through the navel season.
- Fruit will size up as the season progresses; 88ct are next in line to be scarce.
- Demand for small fruit is increasing as schools come back in play from winter break.
- Please be flexible with size and grade as we navigate our way through this shorter Navel season.
- Lead time is very important; please send orders 3-4 days in advance.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to your Sales Representative or our Customer Service team.
Ole Tyme Produce
“The produce purchased from Ole Tyme Produce is always fresh and expertly packaged. We—and our recipients—appreciate the high quality and variety of produce.”
Chief Executive Officer, Operation Food Search
“From the driver to the CEO they bend over backwards to meet your needs. One of the best vendors of any type we have. Highly recommend them.”
“In these days of large corporations, it's nice to partner with a local family business. Their name says it all, Ole Tyme Produce, reminding you that their family grown business provides the kind of service you reminisce about from the past with quality grown and delivered products. Over 25 years we have come to count on their outstanding customer service, quality products, and their hospitality driven staff which has helped us grow our successful business. We appreciate their partnership, and we look forward to working together for many years to come.”
Owner/Operator, The Original Pancake House