Thurs, August 3rd, 2023
Dear Ole Tyme Produce Customers:
Pineapple supplies are incredibly scarce across all regions (Costa Rica, South America, and Mexico).
- Supplies are usually tight during this time of the year, but with excess storms throughout all areas, product remains extremely limited.
- All sizes are affected.
- This is expected to last through the end of August.
- Some quality issues to be aware of are softness, over-ripeness, and decay.
- Shippers are doing all they can to ship the best product.
- Suppliers are doing everything they can to cover all orders.
- Size substitution options will be presented when needed.
- Lead time on orders is crucial.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to your Sales Representative or our Customer Service team.
Ole Tyme Produce
“The produce purchased from Ole Tyme Produce is always fresh and expertly packaged. We—and our recipients—appreciate the high quality and variety of produce.”
Chief Executive Officer, Operation Food Search
“From the driver to the CEO they bend over backwards to meet your needs. One of the best vendors of any type we have. Highly recommend them.”
“In these days of large corporations, it's nice to partner with a local family business. Their name says it all, Ole Tyme Produce, reminding you that their family grown business provides the kind of service you reminisce about from the past with quality grown and delivered products. Over 25 years we have come to count on their outstanding customer service, quality products, and their hospitality driven staff which has helped us grow our successful business. We appreciate their partnership, and we look forward to working together for many years to come.”
Owner/Operator, The Original Pancake House